Friday, June 24, 2005

Tom Cruise is a FREAKING IDIOT!!!

Please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Scientology the belief in writings of a science fiction writer? I just can't believe this idiot, Tom Cruise, whom I use to REALLY like, is out there telling women that they don't know the history of psychology, that Brooke Shields could control her postpartum if she believed in herself, that she is the only one who can control her emotions.

I have a few words for Mr. Cruise. When you have a degree that gives you the right to give advice to anyone about what they should do, think, or feel with regard to having a baby, then you can open your mouth. You don’t so shut the hell up!!! When you have a vagina and have had a child that lives in you for 10 months (yes people they lie to all of you… we are pregnant 40 weeks… in my book that’s 10 months) and does crazy things to your body and your hormones, then you can put your two cents worth into this conversation. Until then SHUT UP!!! I have no problem with someone believing that they need to focus on self and how to make themselves a better person, but you believe in a science fiction writer. I’m sorry you are NUTS. I use to love your films but I will NEVER buy, rent, or attend a movie that you are in ever again.

I wonder how many viewers NBC is losing from the Today Show because we don’t care nor do we wish to see or hear anything about Tom, Katie, War of the Worlds, or Scientology. I just want to scream every time I see him on TV. I can’t change the station fast enough. If I were Steven Spielberg I would be telling Cruise to stop talking, promote my movie and not your life. Katie… honey… don’t be a fool. I was someone who married a man several years older than herself… DON’T DO IT!!! Especially if he has the views he does about childbirth and postpartum. I was lucky enough to get out of that marriage and have a new husband who understands depression, that you often can’t control it when your hormones are going crazy. Katie, Katie. Katie, I’m soooo worried for you.

No comments: