Friday, December 02, 2005

WCKG and Pete McMurray



RUMOR HAS IT PETE MCMURRAY MIGHT BE RELEASED FROM THE WCKG LINE UP AFTER CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!!

I am not happy about this at all... and if you are not happy about it either help me out in supporting Pete by writing WCKG and tell them not to make a change in their midday programing.

If you have never heard the show you can listen to it live through your computer. Click on my link to the WCKG website and click on their link that says "listen live". I promise you... give it a day or two and you too will like this show.

2 comments:

ryerson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ryerson said...

Where did you hear that?

I actually am happy about that possibility! I gave the show many months, and it only got worse the more I listened.

That said, I don't mean to come out of the gate bashing. Just McMurray and Dahl aren't my cup o' joe, and I too had heard a (completely unsubstantiated) rumor that Pete was out today after his show. A quick Google search (after looking up my own name) brought me here...