Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Artist

So I haven't posted anything on here since April but that is going to change. The kids are changing so much and I need to remember to write down the funny things that they say.

Tonight one of those funny moments happened... It was almost time for bed and Grace came to the top of the steps and yelled, "Mom, NeeNee said I could!!!" Well I knew that that meant that my Mom told her that it was ok if Grace came into her bedroom and finished the project that they had started earlier in the day. However it was close to bed time and she likes to watch a show before she goes to bed so I went to the hallway and said... "you can finish the project but if you do you can't watch anything. You are going straight to bed after you finish."

She looked me dead in the eyes placed her hand on her chest to emphasize her response... " I want to finish Mom, I'm an ARTIST." And then one more time... "It's ok Mom I don't need to watch anything because, I'm an ARTIST!!!"

She is something ... and boy I love her.

No comments: